Premier Vitamin C Complex - from Premier Research Labs (PRL)
Premier Vitamin C Complex is made from the richest source of natural vitamin C on earth: Camu-camu berries blended with additional non-hybrid natural vitamin C sources; it contains no synthetic vitamin C (ascorbic acid made in a test tube).
Beware! About 99% of all vitamin C products on the market today are synthetically made ascorbic acid or variations such as calcium carbonate, calcium ascorbate, or calcium citrate. Despite marketing claims, these laboratory produced powders are not natural source vitamin C. Taking synthetic ascorbic acid can make the body more acidic over time and steals from the body's calcium reserve, resulting in poorer health. Do not be fooled by products that advertise ascorbic acid along with rose hips or acerola. Only an insignificant amount is natural vitamin C. Many people have stopped taking large doses of synthetic ascorbic acid because they find that just 2 to 4 Vcaps daily of our Vitamin C Complex gives them more effective strengthening of their immune system, plus it is naturally energizing and mood-lifting. It has the additional benefit of being nonirritating to sensitive stomachs and bladders.
- A free radical detoxifier and an immune-specific, boosting agent.
- Much safer and more effective than isolated vitamin C (ascorbic acid) because ascorbic acid is easily converted (without the protection of bioflavonoids and other co-factors and synergists found in Premier Vitamin C Complex) to dihydroascorbic acid which is a free radical; Premier Vitamin C Complex contains natural-source vitamin C that is protected from becoming a free radical by its comprehensive array of synergists, cofactors and transporters.
- Use with people who want larger amounts of vitamin C (Note: Amla Royale is also rich in natural vitamin C with all the essential synergists, co-factors and transporters)
- Delivers broad-spectrum bioflavonoids, which help to moderate neurodegeneration and compliment the vitamin C so the vitamin C will not be harmful or steal large amounts of calcium
- Assists in the manufacture of the hormones adrenaline and cortisone.
- Acts as an electron transporter in many enzymatic reactions.
- Helps protect the integrity of blood vessels.
- Is a promoter of healthy gums.
- An important factor in radiation protection.
- A regulator of cholesterol levels.
- Supports the biosynthesis of healthy collagen, carnitine, neurotransmitter formation and provides other important health benefits.
Contents / Ingredients:
Vitamin C (naturally occurring) 34 mg 57% Daily Value
Super C-Pro™ Blend - 316 mg
Organic Acerola (fruit) Extract, Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Chlorella (whole) (Chlorella vulgaris), Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (fermented) (Cordyceps sinensis), Blueberry (fruit), Cranberry (fruit) (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Fo-ti (root) (Polygonum multiflorum),
Rosehips (hip) (Rosa canina), Nattokinase
Super C-Pro™ Support - 84 mg
Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia), Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Green Tea (leaf) Extract (Camelia sinensis), Carrot ( root) (Daucus carota) , Lemon (peel) (Citrus limon), Bitter Orange (fruit) Extract (Citrus aurantium)
Other Ingredients: Marine Coral, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 capsules may be taken daily.
Vitamin C Complex
Brain Support Supplements in Priority Order:
- CereVen (formerly Brain Complex)
- Max B-ND
- Neuro-ND - currently unavailable
- NZ Red
- Pink Salt
- Quinol-ND - currently unavailable
- Vitamin C
Key factors that may affect brain and memory health:
- Inadequate digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Poor antioxidant status
- Immune Stress
- Insufficient or interrupted sleep (ideally, get at least 5 hours straight of sleep nightly)
- High stress lifestyle or diet
For maximum brain and memory support, also use the digestive support products as part of your daily regimen. Undigested food can get reabsorbed into the blood stream as toxins that affect the brain. pH support is also important because it determines every cell's access to oxygen.