Premier Nutritional Flakes - from Premier Research Labs (PRL)
Premier Nutritional Flakes tastes great on everything!
Rich in natural B Complex Vitamins, quality Protein (Amino Acids), glutathione, beta 1-3 glucans.
- Rich in B vitamins, beta-1, 3 glucans and glutathione
- A good source of high quality bioavailable protein (50% protein by weight), both essential and non-essential amino acids
- Primary, pure strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, specially grown on molasses, not petrochemical sludge or refined sugar
- Does not encourage candida or other yeast growth
One of our favorite foods. Mix in food or try...
Jon’s daily 100% live food instant soup mix:
- 2 tbsp Medi-Amino Bean/Grain mix (excellent source of protein)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Concentrate (potassium)
- 4 tbsp Nutritional Flakes (vitamin B and protein)
- Pink Salt to taste (sodium)
- 1 cup of water - mix and serve heated or room temperature
This particular nutritional yeast is one of the most valuable super food available. Nutritional yeast is a complete protein, containing more protein than meat and is much more bioavailable. In addition, nutritional yeast is an excellent source of B vitamins, including B12 (especially important for vegetarians). Nutritional yeast also contains GTF, the glucose tolerance factor that helps regulate blood sugar.
Nutritional yeast contains 18 amino acids (forming complete protein) and 15 minerals. It is rich in B-complex vitamins, especially helpful for stress reduction. Nutritional yeast is a valuable supplement, especially for vegetarians or vegans since it supplies a source of good B-12.
It's also gluten-free, contain no sugar, artificial colors or flavors, and is carefully dried on roller drums (not subjected to high heat). Nutritional Flakes are good tasting with a rich, hearty, nutty-like flavor. They are naturally low in fat and sodium.
- Rich in BCAAs (branched chain amino acids)
- Rich in Glutathione (GSH) (A whopping 105 mg./tbsp.)
- Pre-biotic (10% trehalose)
- Rich in Beta 1, 3-Glucans (1,150 mg./tbsp.)
- Rich in Trace Minerals
Contents / Ingredients:
Servings (2 tbsp - 16g) per container: 14
Each 2 tablespoon serving contains:
Primary Nutritional Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Percent daily values based on 2,000 calorie diet:
Vitamin B1 640%, Vitamin B2 565%, VitaminB3 280%, Vitamin B6 480%, Folic Acid 60%, Vitamin B12 150%, Iron 4%, Zinc 21%, Selenium 32%
Amino Acid Profile Per Serving (from Protein Content):
Alanine - 275mg, Arginine - 330mg, Aspartic Acid - 682mg, Cystine - 55mg, Glutamic Acid - 840mg, Glycine - 242mg, Histidine - 99mg, Isoleucine - 264mg, Leucine - 385mg, Lysine - 440mg, Methionine - 77mg, Phenylalanine - 242mg, Proline - 429mg, Serine - 308mg, Threonine - 253mg, Tryptophan - 66mg, Tyrosine - 165mg, Valine - 264mg.
Contains NO: magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Adults or children age 1 and up: Take 2 teaspoons (or more) daily with each meal. Enjoy its pleasant-tasting, nutty flavor by mixing into drinks or food, such as soup, grain dishes, salads, vegetable juice or sprinkle over popcorn.
Best seller - delicious, nutty flavor nutritional yeast - Protein & Vitamin B
8 oz powder