Premier NADH - from Premier Research Labs
The Premier DNA Gene Support Enzyme, NADH can:
- Enhance DNA repair in damaged cells and extend cell life.
- Improve heart efficiency and oxygen capacity.
- Increase cellular energy production.
- Produce natural deep sleep.
- Improve depression, chronic fatigue,
- Help with Alzheimers, Parkinsons, fibromyalgia.
- Improve athletic performance.
- Enhance memory, alertness, concentration.
- Boost immune system function.
- Increase oxygen utilization.
- Increase secretion of dopamine, serotonin,noradrenalin.
Higher levels of NADH may promote longevity and vitality and may help maintain healthy brain function. NADH is also a potent biological antioxidant. NADH is a very safe, effective substance, and is non-toxic even in high concentrations. It produces no side effects.
NADH is a coenzyme found naturally in all living cells of the human body. NADH is also called Coenzyme 1 because it is top-ranked over all other coenzymes, including the famous Coenzyme Q-10. It is essential to the proper functioning of the bodys DNA repair system, and is used whenever DNA repair takes place.
Normally, our 1st choice for antioxidants is our DHLA Nano-Plex since it quenches every free radical known to man and also regenerates NADH and other antioxidants in the body.
Contents / Ingredients:
Proprietary blend - 260mg:
Coral concentrate, glucosamine, NADH (10mg)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule.
Guaranteed free of: magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Adults and children (age 4 and above): Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily. Optimal Oral Delivery: Open a capsule, empty the contents under your tongue and hold for 1 to 2 minutes before swallowing.
Brain Support Supplements in Priority Order:
- CereVen (formerly Brain Complex)
- Max B-ND
- Neuro-ND - currently unavailable
- NZ Red
- Pink Salt
- Quinol-ND - currently unavailable
- Vitamin C
Key factors that may affect brain and memory health:
- Inadequate digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Poor antioxidant status
- Immune Stress
- Insufficient or interrupted sleep (ideally, get at least 5 hours straight of sleep nightly)
- High stress lifestyle or diet
For maximum brain and memory support, also use the digestive support products as part of your daily regimen. Undigested food can get reabsorbed into the blood stream as toxins that affect the brain. pH support is also important because it determines every cell's access to oxygen.