Premier Magnesium - from Premier Research Labs (PRL)
Magnesium plays a critical and widespread role in the body. But it is easily depleted due to stress, anxiety, injury, radiation, acidosis, gastrointestinal problems, or the intake of excess refined sugar, carbohydrates, and caffeine. Soft drinks in particular can rapidly deplete magnesium due to their high sugar and phosphoric acid content. Premier Magnesium restores magnesium levels and provides these key benefits:
- Supports adequate ATP (energy) production, thus playing a key role in promoting healthy energy levels.
- Supports healthy muscle relaxation and contractibility.
- Helps prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- Promotes healthy nerve transmission.
- Plays an important role in biosynthesis, growth and thermo genesis, as well as in bone mineralization and intestinal motility.
- Designed to bring up magnesium levels and to sustain them, especially when there is low adrenal function which often leads to rapid excretion of magnesium.
- Used as a temporary fix while supporting rejuvenation of adrenal function.
- Best absorbed magnesium form so it affords the least risk of loose stool.
The primary problem with poor magnesium status is adrenal cortical stress. In adrenal stress, there is a continual, wholesale magnesium excretion from the body. In these cases, no matter how much magnesium is consumed, magnesium levels will often continue to be low (as measured by intracellular magnesium tests). Therefore, in low magnesium states, we recommend not only Premier Magnesium, but also Adrenal Complex (3 to 6 Vcaps, breakfast and lunch for 4 to 8 weeks). This is essential to support healthy adrenal function so magnesium excretion can return to normal levels.
Premier Magnesium is a revolutionary form of highly absorbable magnesium that is designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Features a refreshing watermelon flavor.
Contents / Ingredients:
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons
Servings per Container: about 25
Magnesium (as magnesium lactate) - 400mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors (no MSG), Fructooligosaccharides, Stevia Extract
Violite® Protected: Patent-pending dark violet bottle; proven to block light between 450-720
nm, the range known to damage nutrients
Our Quality One Guarantee: No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. Manufactured in a cGMP compliant facility for superior quality assurance.
Store in a dark, cool place.
Take one serving daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Mix two teaspoons in water or juice and stir well. This powder dissolves best in warm water. In cold water, it may not dissolve completely.
Premier Magnesium features highly absorbable magnesium in the preferred form of magnesium lactate. Simply add this powder to juice or water for a revitalizing, magnesium-rich drink. It has a refreshing watermelon flavor (no MSG) without added sugar.
Magnesium is an important mineral that supports a wide range of functions in the body. It supports heart health, bone and teeth mineralization, a healthy alkaline body pH balance and serves as a building block for cell membranes. In fact, magnesium functions as a co-factor in hundreds of complex enzyme systems in the body. In addition, magnesium helps in the utilization of vitamin B complex and vitamins A and C.
Easily absorbed form of magnesium - nerve, bone, pH, heart relaxation support
4 oz. powder
Dramatic help for burned out adrenal glands, which support your body's ability to handle stress, provide sustained energy throughout the day, manage fluid balance and fight inflammation.
Adequate sleep is also crucial for adrenal health.
Adrenal Support Supplements in Priority Order:
- Pink Salt
- Max B-ND
- Tyrosine Matrix
The adrenal glands are a key organ system for managing fluid balance, settling inflammation and providing sustained energy throughout the day. The adrenals help you sail through the negative effects of stress, including emotional, mental and physical stress, and they fight fatigue and muscular weakness.
The adrenal glands need 3 things to stay strong and healthy and any deficiency of these is the underlying cause of weak adrenals:
1) Adequate healthy unprocessed salt daily and more than you would think. See our Pink Salt for description.
2) Adequate B Vitamins. See our Max B-ND for a non-synthetic, live source B supplement.
3) Sleeping at least 5-1/2 hours without getting up (or lifting your head more than a foot). Any less breaks the cycle of adrenaline production. If you are not sleeping through the night, there are a number of possible causes. Here are the primary ones I find:
- Weak gallbladder, so the body wakes up in middle of night as gallbladder is attempting to process fats. Use our Gallbladder-ND and also see our Liver/Gallbladder Cleanse. I see this about 70% of the time when I test people.
- Deficiency of melatonin. Use our non-synthetic, live-source Melationin-ND. I see this necessary about 20% of the time.
- Neurotransmitters have gotten scrambled (often from sleep and depression medications). Use our Tranquinol for 2-3 months. I see this about 10% of the time.
- An additional sleep problem affecting many people is that they have to get up at night to urinate. This is usually a bacterial infection in the bladder. This usually takes 30-60 days to clear. Try our Uriven in combination with Allicidin. That usually helps. If not, you may also need a high dose of Hyssop Complex. Call after 30 days and I'll help you figure it out.
In adrenal stress, there is a continual, wholesale magnesium excretion from the body. In these cases, no matter how much magnesium is consumed, magnesium levels will often continue to be low. In these instances, we suggest our Premier Magnesium.
If you are over 35 and have eaten a lot of "enriched" foods like white flour or cereal, the rock form of iron in enriched white flour can bioaccumulate in the liver and cause low serum iron levels, which may inhibit tyrosine production. Organic, sulfite free, apricots are rich in copper and antagonize the trapped iron in the liver and over 6 to 8 months can clear this liver burden, provided no enriched foods are consumed.
Soak 6-8 dried apricots for at least 20 minutes, then eat. After 3 weeks, continue eating the apricots, and add 6 organic and sulfite free dried prunes to the diet to increase iron levels naturally. This can take 3-4 months. Iron plus phenylalanine produces tyrosine. You can also take our Tyrosine Matrix formula in the meantime.
It's also important to eliminate foods that add to stress or have a stimulant affect, such as coffee, soft drinks and junk food. Avoid extremely challenging exercise or anything that raises cortisol (the fight or flight hormone). Find ways to reduce stress including yoga, meditation, prayer, working less hours, time in nature and being with people you love.