Deltanol - from Premier Research Labs (PRL)
Key Benefits of Deltanol:
- Helps fight inflammation
- Great for headaches
- Promotes superior cardiovascular and circulatory health
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for healthy blood lipid levels
Deltanol is the 21st century vitamin E. A key part of the vitamin E family7 consists of four tocotrienols - alpha, beta, gamma and delta. However, it is the delta fraction that has the most significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health.
Deltanol provides a unique, live-source antioxidant with outstanding free-radical scavenging capability. This product contains superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with 110 mg delta-tocotrienols per softgel.
Ideal Health Support for the Following Conditions:
- High Cholesterol, Abnormal Lipid Panels, Heart Arrhythmia
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Inflammation
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Prostate, Skin and Breast Cancer
More Benefits of Deltanol™:
- Derived from the Annatto Bean, not Palm Oil or Rice Bran oil which contain high traces of tocopherols
- Delta tocotrienols have been proven to most effectively inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce production of enzymes in the arteries that promote plaque formation
- Delta tocotrienols decrease cholesterol production by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-Co A Reductase in the liver that is responsible for the production of cholesterol
- Out of all the tocotrienols, delta has the strongest cholesterol inhibition potency followed by gamma, alpha and beta
- Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienol block the processing of a certain protein that helps control the LDL receptor and genes in charge of cholesterol-creating enzymes
- Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienols, increase the heart’s vascular and metabolic integrity, leading to improved management of metabolic syndrome
- Tocotrienols support healthy triglyceride levels, with delta-tocotrienol having the strongest effect
- Delta tocotrieonols act as anticoagulants, reduce the size of atherosclerotic lesions and inhibit plaque formation
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for easy absorption
- Contains small traces of gamma T3 which helps to reduce inflammation.
- Delta tocotrienol is the most powerful antioxidant of the vitamin E family
- Delta tocotrienol is the most effective member of the vitamin E family for reducing endothelial expression of adhesion molecules, thereby preventing the accumulation of inflammatory cells within the arterial wall
- Delta tocotrienol exhibits anti-cancer properties, especially apoptosis (programmed cell death)
Avoid Taking Deltanol™ With Other Vitamin E Supplements or Foods
Other vitamin E supplements and super foods such as stabilized rice bran are comprised primarily of tocopherols which inhibit the absorption of tocotrienols. Therefore, It is best to take Deltanol™ 3-4 hours before or after.
Contents / Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Tocotrienols (From DeltaGold containing 84% delta-tocotrienols and 8% gamma-tocotrienols from annatto) - 115 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (Kosher gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite Protected: Patent-pending dark violet bottle; proven to block light between 450-720 nm, the range known to damage nutrients.
Take 1 softgel daily. For best effects, avoid taking vitamin E products within 4 hours of taking Deltanol. For special programs recommended by your health practitioner, up to 3 servings may be taken daily. (1 sofgel = 1 serving).