CircuZyme - from Premiere Research Labs (PRL)
PRL CircuZyme provides extraordinary help to the body to enhance circulatory function at the extremities, especially sites of trauma. An unexpected benefit is its unmatched enhancement of penile function.
- Promotes healthy micro-circulation of blood to peripheral tissues, including arms, legs, eyes, testicles, penis and other areas; supports associated nerve, heart and arterial function
- Helps maintain healthy coronary and brain blood flow, including integrity of coronary arteries
- Supports healthy male erectile function and sexual performance.
- Encourages optimal response to micro- artery stress/injury
- Enhances the adaptive response in the body to outer stressors (heat, cold, over-exercise)
Contents / Ingredients:
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary Blend - 1,000 mg
Diosmin (citrus source), Propionyl L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate, L-Arginine, Nattokinase, Tocotrienols (total tocotrienols 24 mg, minimum 84% deltatocotrienol, minimum 8% gamma-tocotrienol), Cranberry (fruit) (Vaccinium mac.) (25 mg, min. Quinic Acid 6%), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Noni (fruit) (Morinda cit.), Chrysin, Hesperidin (natural orange extract), White Willow (bark) (Salix alba), Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella vulgaris), Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus off.), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Cat’s Claw (bark) (Uncaria tomentosa), Cordyceps (mycelia extract) (fermented) (Cordyceps sinensis), Nano-GestTM [Protease, Amylase, Maltase, Apple Cider Vinegar, Plant-Source Pepsin, Lipase, Lactase, Invertase, Cellulase]
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
Guaranteed free of: magnesium stearate or other toxic excipients, corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily.
Brain Support Supplements in Priority Order:
- CereVen (formerly Brain Complex)
- Max B-ND
- Neuro-ND - currently unavailable
- NZ Red
- Pink Salt
- Quinol-ND - currently unavailable
- Vitamin C
Key factors that may affect brain and memory health:
- Inadequate digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Poor antioxidant status
- Immune Stress
- Insufficient or interrupted sleep (ideally, get at least 5 hours straight of sleep nightly)
- High stress lifestyle or diet
For maximum brain and memory support, also use the digestive support products as part of your daily regimen. Undigested food can get reabsorbed into the blood stream as toxins that affect the brain. pH support is also important because it determines every cell's access to oxygen.